Swedish for entrepreneurs (Sff)
Have you been self-employed before and want to continue having your own business in Sweden or are you dreaming of starting your own business? Swedish for entrepreneurs (Sff) is an education where you combine studies in Swedish with courses in how to start you own business.
- Swedish for immigrants (sfi), course D
- Swedish as a second language, basic course
- Start your own business, orientation course 1
- Start your own business, orientation course 2
The course is full time (40 hours a week). Lessons in the classroom with your teachers will take place two mornings and five afternoons a week. The rest of the time you will study on your own.
Who can apply?
- You who have a strong desire to start your own business
- You have ompleted Swedish for immigrants course C
- You are registered in Uppsala County (for residents outside Uppsala municipality, the home municipality's approval is required).
Application and interview
Apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
When we have received your application you will be called to an interview. The interview is part of the admission process.
If you have any questions, please contact: